Saturday 5 October 2013

60 Seconds with Dream Street Derby Director, Sarah Foster



60 Seconds with Self Employed Model & Dream Street Beauty Derby Director, Sarah Foster.

What heat are you running and when is it being held?


I am running the Derbyshire heat & this event will take place on Saturday 2nd March 2014.

What made you come on board as a director?

"I had worked on my first pageant beginning of 2013 alongside others, this came from being a self employed model. It was a real eye opener to other aspects of modelling for me & gave me the chance to meet amazing girls with the same aspirations as myself as well as meeting industry professionals. This then opened the door for me to have the chance at being a director alone, with the knowledge and skills i have, i knew this would be the perfect opportunity for me to make a difference & help girls similar to myself! Let alone further my career and still be able to focus on my modelling"

Have you ever entered any pageants?

"Since becoming a director, I have entered Dream Street's Ambassador Search which i thoroughly enjoyed, i gained a lot from this and intend to enter Miss Inspirational this year too."

What do you have planned in the lead up to the UK Finals?

"I want every girl that enters my pageant to walk away with something, all mini/ juniors/teens will take away goody bags, and my seniors will be offered a model shoot day with a few images to kick start there portfolios if they wish to do so, I will offer full support to all my winners that will be competing in the UK final, whether it be one to one training or advice, as the director i believe it is my job to help were i can and make sure my girls get the best out of their experience with Dream Street Derby, i will attend to support my winners In the final and see them go from strength to strength"

What makes your heat different to other directors?

"My heat Is different to other directors as i am spontaneous, you never know what ideas i will come up with and my ideas are so different from pageants i have seen!, 

I commit everyday to helping my girls with all their needs whether it be finding sponsorship, answering questions, supporting them with any concerns, they always get prompt replies and they know they can rely on me"


No comments:

Post a Comment